The ultimate space-maximizing minimalist cook set for two backpackers.
When space is at a premium, this incredibly pack-efficient cook set is the perfect solution for making hot meals and drinks for two. Made of hard-anodized aluminum, the 1.2 L pot offers enough capacity to boil water for two pouch meals or two generous cups of coffee, and nests an 8 oz MSR fuel canister and PocketRocket® 2 stove. Its bowl efficiently adds a second eating or drinking vessel, creating an ultra-space-maximizing kit for two backcountry minimalists.
- Ultra-Compact: Efficient nesting design makes room for a PocketRocket 2 stove and an 8 oz MSR fuel canister, creating a complete set that saves precious pack space.
- Ultralight: Weighs just 289 g (10.2 oz), keeping pack weight to minimum.
- Durable: Lightweight, strong hard-anodized aluminum pot, and polypropylene lid and bowl.
- Versatile: Pot’s insulated grip allows it to serve as an eating and drinking vessel; pot lid doubles as a strainer; bowl is hot- and cold-safe.
- Includes: 1.2 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, 28 oz. bowl*, clear lid* with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack. Room to nest PocketRocket 2 stove and 8 oz IsoPro™ fuel canister (both sold separately).