The Dynamiss is a dynamic all terrain snowboard that is as comfortable charging and carving on resort runs as it is oating on dreamy pow days. The powerful directional C3 contour with a smooth entry nose and slight taper in the tail sets this board up for hero status. Crush the crud, float in the powder, and rail turns with the condence that comes with Magne-Traction® edges. The Dynamiss is as classic and powerful as Jamie Lynn and Estelle Pensiero on a pow day at Baldface.
“I love the Dynamiss because the camber profi le makes it really stable, the C3 is just aggressive enough for an all mountain ripper. I love how the directional shape stays super floaty in pow but its still easy to ride switch because the tail isn’t too short. The sick graphic is done by my friend Jamie! All time fave board.” -Estelle Pensiero
Response: Medium Responsive
- The perfect power performance all mountain ripper
- Dynamic daily driver or dream tripper
- Aggressive c3 contour and slightly tapered tail
- C3 Aggression, control, precision, power: camber, mild rocker, camber
- Original power construction light • environmentally nice • strong
- Core: 75% aspen / 25% paulownia
- Glass: tri-ax / bi-ax fibertop: eco sublimated polytop
- Base: eco sublimated tnt (fast & low maintenance)
- Birch internal sidewalls
- Uhmw sintered sidewalls
- Uhmw tip/tail impact deflection
- Magne-traction® effortless edge hold serrated steak knife technology turns ice into powder! 7 strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Art By: Jamie Lynn (@jamiemlynn)