The Dream Weaver Split is the new name for the Dream Catcher Split. It is a high performance splitboard with a friendly flex. It’s the ideal split for backcountry riders looking for a playful board that’s easy to ride in any terrain or any snow condition. The Dream Weaver’s Directional shape and Directional Rocker profile provide confident stability riding through soft or rough snow. On icy skin tracks or firm descents, the Inner/Outer Traction Tech 2.0 edges offer enhanced edge grip. The Dream Weaver Split is built with premium materials including a super fast and durable Sintered 8000 base, an Eco-plastic topsheet and a Classic Core that is specially profiled for added pop. For rock solid board connection in ride mode, the Dream Weaver Split comes with Karakoram Ultra Clips 1.0, and new for 22/23, the Boltless Bridge that eliminates hardware in the base.
Profile: Directional Rocker
Terrain: Powder/Back Country
Response: Medium Responsive
- Control Split Core: Dual-density full premium wood core designed specifically for splitboards 2:1 paulownia to poplar stringer ratio keeps core light yet ultra damp.
- Biax Fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Sintered 8000 base: Super durable base material made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easy to repair, easy to wax and super fast.
- Eco-Plastic Topshee: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This ecomaterial is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/ snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet)..
- Karakoram Ultra 1.0 Clips: Karakoram Ultra Clips 1.0 remain some of the strongest and lowest profile split clips in the world. They deliver rock solid board lock and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Oversized recycled edges: Oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and
improved production sustainability.
- Koroyd® Core: Award-winning synthetic core material developed for the aerospace industry. Koroyd is the lightest and dampest core material Jones have ever tested. Koroyd absorbs vibrations and adds response at a fraction of the weight of wood which enhances board control and riding confidence.
- Recycled Rounded ABS Sidewalls: Rounded sidewall finish that improves board durability by protecting topsheet from chipping.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop
and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a manufacturing process that helps stabilize the flex and rocker profile of a board for it’s lifetime. Our boards now finish the first stages of production slightly overbuilt and then we “break them in” using specialized machinery that mimics extreme riding use. By flexing the fresh board fibers and epoxy at the factory the materials settle in to their final arrangement within the board layup much the same as if you rode the board for 20 days. This process helps us narrow our production tolerances so the board you buy has a more accurate specified flex and rocker profile that will change less as you ride it more.